Feeling like something naughty but don't won't to ruin your health kick? Try this healthy version of the iconic Anzac biscuit made with oats, coconut, coconut oil and almonds!
1 ½ cups rolled oats
½ cup desiccated coconut
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ cup flaked or chopped almonds
2 ½ tbsp cold pressed macadamia nut oil or olive oil
2 tbsp organic honey
1 tsp vanilla paste
1 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to 150°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the oats, coconut, almonds and cinnamon into a food processor and pulse until combined but still chunky.
- Transfer the oat mixture to a large bowl. Add the macadamia oil, organic honey and vanilla and mix with your hands until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into 20 small balls of the same size and place on the prepared baking trays about 5cm apart.
- Slightly flatten each cookie ball with the back of a fork.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy!
Don’t forget, this weekend only I am offering 15% off my organic, 100% natural clay mask! Use code “ANZAC15” at checkout.